Short and sweet but still full of content... sot of. It's
Episode 29: Stanger in a Strange Land!
- 00:00:00 - Soul-mates and Paleopals Patrick and Charlie almost
share beers both ways. It's confusing, but they seem to get. Ryan
drinks something better and has obscure reasons for doing so. We've
all been here before, yes? Moving on.
- 00:03:45 - If you think people aren't paying attention to you,
try moving 30 degrees one way or another cause you may be
invisible. Patrick explains. It also seems hard to find lively
discussion, for it too is invisible.
- 00:12:32 - However, nothing is more visible than a black child
star in China. Trailer Trash Talk this week is talking montages and
remakes all centered around the Karate Kid. Guilty pleasures
- 00:25:44 - Charlie is on assignment, and he may have been the
wrong choice to send but he's got gumption and we reward that. If
only he could breathe as well underwater as he does on land. But he
knows an insect that's up to the challenge.
- 00:34:05 - As rare as they are wonderful, Ryan brings us a
story of gynadromorhpic chickens that are split straight down the
middle. P.T. Barnum eat your heart out.
- 00:48:21 - PaleoPOW time. Patrick is unorthodox and
unorganized, but next year will better. Charlie is his usual
charming self. Ryan finds a way to bring up Zombies.
That's the show, but if you want more tasty fun go to our
website www.sciencesortof.com See you there!
Music this week provided by:
- Friends - Flight of the Conchords
- Lonely Stranger - Eric Clapton
- Remember the Name - Fort Minor
- Butterfly - Mason Jennings
- Two Birds - Regina Spektor